contraceptive prevalence rate in pakistan 2020

Despite enormous benefits, the contraceptive methods remain underutilized in developing countries … Dividend Contraceptive prevalence rate Demographic indicators Demographic statistics of a country plays an important role in making the plans and frame work for economic policies. The Modern Contraceptive Prevalence Rate (mCPR) has declined from 26% in 2013 to 25% in 2018. The national abortion rate was 50 per 1,000 women aged 15-49 years in 2012, which was considerably higher as compared to the 2002 statistics . Pakistan-Contraceptive Prevalence Rate by Modern Methods (mCPR) _____ 53 ... ANNEXURE-VI: Statement on FP 2020 (Targets vs Achievements), in respect of PWDs and NGO(s) _____ 130 ... countries. The total demand of family planning in Pakistan is 55% while the contraceptive prevalence rate is 35% with an unmet need for family planning is 20%. Total Fertility The term “total fertility rate… Twenty percent of married women of reproductive age in Pakistan have an unmet need for contraception while the country's contraceptive prevalence rate (CPR) is only at 30%. FP2020 (target by 2020) Current standing2 Contraceptives Prevalence Rate (CPR) 50% Pakistan CPR 35% 15% Contraceptives Prevalence Rate (CPR) 55% for Punjab CPR 40.7% 14.3% Contraceptives Prevalence Rate (CPR) 45% for Sindh CPR 29.5% 15.5% Contraceptives Prevalence Rate (CPR) 42% for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa CPR 28.1% 13.9% It is usually reported for married or in-union women aged 15 to 49. This field gives the percent of women of reproductive age (15-49) who are married or in union and are using, or whose sexual partner is using, a method of contraception according to the date of the most recent available data. The Table 12.1 shows the selected demographic indicators of Pakistan. According to the Pakistan Demographic Health Survey (PDHS) 2017-18, contraceptive prevalence rate for modern methods is 25%, significantly lower than other South Asian and Muslim-majority countries. Contraceptive prevalence is the percentage of women who are currently using, or whose sexual partner is currently using, at least one method of contraception, regardless of the method used. The Total Fertility Rate has declined very marginally from 3.8 in 2013 to 3.6 in 2018. One of the areas that has remained relatively stagnant over the last few years is family planning. CPR contraceptive prevalence rate CSPro Censuses and Surveys Processing DFID Department for International Development DHS Demographic and Health Survey DPT diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus vaccine ... Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, UNFPA, USAID, and DFID for their commitment and support for the 2017-18 PDHS. The contraceptive prevalence rate is an indicator of health services, development, and women’s empowerment. The modalities of contraception have evolved and multiplied over time to facilitate users. Further, Contraceptive Prevalence Rate, on the basis of modern methods (mCPR), has The contraceptive prevalence rate has doubled in Sindh due to comprehensive reforms, says Dr Azra Pechuho. (6.4) Fertility rate: Social Indicators of Pakistan 2016: Date, Definition (6.5) Contraceptive prevalence rate: Annual Contraceptive Performance Report 2015-16, Annual Contraceptive Performance Report 2012-13, Annual Contraceptive Performance Report 2010-11: Date, Definition (7.2) Prevalence of moderate or severe food insecurity Background Contraception, also known as family planning, refers to methods that intercept unwanted pregnancies.

Form 3520 Lacerte, Mdf Internal Doors, Adebayo Ogunlesi Owns Airport, How To Soften Caulk For Removal, What Causes Grout To Crack And Crumble, Adebayo Ogunlesi Owns Airport, East Ayrshire Bin Collection 2021, Asl Sign For Side Effects, Speak Now Chords,